An interview that you will love... ROZALÉN
- A movie or series that you have to watch at least once in your life.
Life is Beautiful. It is a film so necessary for its argument without a drop of blood appearing. I would define it as beauty within terror. That movie drives me crazy.
- A reading that has been recorded in your memory (it can be a book, an article, ...)
Women of Eduardo Galeano. I refer to that book very often.
- Trip that you would repeat.
To Bolivia, without thinking twice. It was the first country in Latin America that I traveled to and it was also where I met Bea. I really want to go back because I think it was the trip where I changed my way of seeing the world.
- Your meal (or dessert) that you never tire of sinking your teeth into.
How complicated to choose just one… I am passionate about lemon sorbet, I could drink 50,000 liters a day hehe. And of course sushi drives me crazy. Although I also tell you, a fried egg of a lifetime is tremendous and we do not give it the value it deserves.
- Your person of reference/inspiration.
Without a doubt, my grandmother.
- A song that you can't stop singing.
Drexler's Loneliness Song. Since I arrived in Madrid, he accompanied me a lot. Every little bit comes back to my head and I can't stop humming it for days.
- An unforgettable concert.
My first concerts that stuck with me were as a teenager at Viñarock. Although, how not to remember the Extremoduro! I saw it in the Albacete bullring and it was… speechless, I have it marked in my head.
- A site that transmits happiness.
The stage, it makes me so happy. It also makes me very happy where my family and the people I love are, regardless of who they are.
- If you could send a message to the world, what would it be?
It would be a message of empathy, that they play at putting themselves in the other's shoes more often. Above all, that nothing is so important and that they dedicate time to the essential.
- What type of jeans define you and which one do you identify with? (skinny – Denver, momfit – tulsa, slouchy – domino, …)
I admit it, in my teenage years I declared myself a fan of the bell and said, "I will never wear a skinny" but... I identify a lot with skinny jeans. Because of my silhouette, I look very stylized with them and with a high-heeled shoe.