FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
At Capitan Denim, we try to make your visit and shopping experience simple and easy to use. To answer any questions that may arise, here are some frequently asked questions and their answers. However, if you have any questions or comments that you want to share with us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payments by card, PayPal, bank transfer or cash on delivery, in this case there will be an additional cost for the service.
- How can I be sure that the payment on your website is reliable?
Our card payment platform is 100% secure, we use the secure connection protocol with the Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks (CECA).
- How can I be sure of the size?
Our method of sizing is based on wearing pants that fit you well, making it more difficult to order the wrong size. However, in case of doubt, we recommend that you choose a smaller size if the trousers you want to buy are very elastic (you can check the elasticity in the product sheet).
- What happens if when I receive the order there is something that does not sit well with me?
You have the option to return it, or exchange it, either for another size or another model. In both cases, the procedure is free during the launch promotion of our new website. Go to the "Purchase Conditions" section to find out the details of how to make a change or a return.
- Can you fix the bottom of the pants?
Yes, you just have to follow the instructions in the “my size/my model” section and indicate the length at which you want the hem. You must bear in mind that, once the garment has been fixed, it cannot be exchanged or returned.
- What can I do if my size does not appear on the pants I want to buy?
If your size does not appear, it is likely that it has sold out, however you can send us an email (email@example.com) telling us what size you want and we will check if we have any units in our physical stores.
- How can I use a promotional code?
When you go to place an order, there will be a step where it asks you to enter the code, then you can check how the discount is applied to the final price.
- What is your return policy?
We accept returns of any order as long as it has not been personalized, nor has it been damaged or damaged. To make a return, follow the instructions indicated in the “changes/refunds” section, within your account.
- Do you accept returns on discounted items?
Yes, our discounted products have the same conditions and advantages as the rest of the articles.
- Where do you make your pants?
We manufacture in Spain, specifically in the town of Madrigueras, located in the province of Albacete.
- Do you manufacture entirely in Spain?
Yes, we manufacture entirely in Spain, and we take great care that all the materials, fabrics, etc., that we use to make our pants are made in Spain. We are also aware of sustainable manufacturing, so we use renewable energy sources and try to minimize the impact of our industrial activity on the environment.
- How can I contact the customer service department?
You can call 628745236 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What care should I have with my pants?
In order for your pants to have a long life, follow these simple steps and you will enjoy them to the fullest:
- Always wash your jeans inside out.
- Use a washing program with a temperature not higher than 40ºC
- When ironing, turn your jeans inside out, just like in the wash.
- Try not to mix colors when washing your clothes.
How much are the shipping costs?
Standard shipping costs are 3.95 euros in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, in orders equal to or greater than 30€ they are free.
If you want us to send your order within 24/48 hours, you can choose express delivery by paying €5.95.
- When will I recive my order?
Our standard delivery time is 4/5 days, not counting holidays or weekends. However, it is possible that in certain circumstances it may be delayed or advanced a little.
- Do you ship abroad?
Yes, but in that case, the shipping cost is different.
If you reside in a European country except Spain and you are interested in placing an order and having it shipped abroad, you only have to process the order and the fee is applied directly in the payment process.
If you are interested in placing an order and having it sent to any other place in the world other than Europe, write us an email at email@example.com and tell us what you want and where it should be sent. We will quote you a shipping price and send you a proposal.
- How can I register on the web?
To register on our website, you just have to click on the “Log-in” icon and follow the steps that appear. Once registered you can manage your orders and be informed of our news and promotions.
- How can I change my password?
Enter your registration details and you will find an option to change your password and other account details.
- PROFESSIONALS AND WHOLESALERS
- Are there minimum orders or sales by size packs?
No, you can order the quantity and sizes you want, whenever you want, with a 24-hour service.
- How can I check the quality of the garments before ordering?
You can place a sample order to ensure the quality of the products, once you receive it, you can keep it or return it, in which case we will refund the amount. You can also visit our factory by making an appointment in advance.
- Is the price that appears on the web the wholesale price?
No, the price that appears on the web is the PVP of our online store. Register as a professional and access information regarding sales to wholesalers.
- Can I equip my employees with Captain Denim clothing?
Yes, several companies order pants from us to equip their staff. Depending on the volume, there is the option to customize the garments.
- Can all the garments on the web be distributed to professionals?
Practically yes, there may be some limitation in terms of stock, but there are no exclusive garments for the general public.
- Do you have a catalog?
Normally, our catalog is our website, occasionally we send seasonal catalogs in pdf or printed.