An interview that you will love... Nat Simons
- A movie or series that you have to watch at least once in your life
A Twin Peaks series, I saw it all last year and it seemed like a work of art, especially the third season. Another at the height of Breaking Bad that was my favorite.
- A reading that has been recorded in your memory (it can be a book, an article, ...).
One of the books that have impacted me the most in recent years is ''The Steppenwolf'' by Herman Hesse.
- Trip that you would repeat.
To New York, I would return again and again. I will not be late!
- Your meal (or dessert) that you never tire of sinking your teeth into.
Sushi! I'm a sushi eater, it's like a drug for me. I could eat massive amounts of sushi and not get tired.
- Your person of reference/inspiration.
Nowadays I am inspired by many women like PJ Harvey and St. Vincent, I find their music and their image really interesting.
- A song that you can't stop singing.
''The Steps'' by The Haim, is a wonderful song, I never get tired of listening to it.
- An unforgettable concert.
When I saw Emmylou Harris at the Huercasa Country Festival, I spent the entire concert crying with happiness. Then I got to see her up close backstage and give her a record. It was like seeing a goddess on Earth.
- A site that transmits happiness.
My parents' house, in Malaga. It is where I have spent the best years of my life and it is always a refuge at the top of the mountain. You can see the whole sea and it gives me peace.
- If you could send a message to the world, what would it be?
Take care of the world, the environment, as you would like them to take care of you. And of course, do what you want from your heart and do it now, you only have one life.
- What type of jeans define you and which one do you identify with? (skinny – Denver, momfit – tulsa, slouchy – domino, …)
Skinny, I'm from the rock generation that wore skinny jeans practically every day, although now I have much more repertoire in the style of jeans.