How to extend the life of your jeans
Denim garments are generally hard and resistant but, like any other fabric, denim needs some basic care for its optimal conservation. Extending the life of your jeans is not that difficult, encourage yourself to keep them in good condition, you will save time and money!
Here are some tips to take care of your jeans:
- The pants that last the most are the least washed, that is, those in dark colors. Two good examples of this type of jeans can be the Flamingo Dry Blue -for boys- or the Hardy Raw Blue -for girls-.
- Less elastic jeans are more uncomfortable, but last longer. Thus, the Petty Retro Blue Used Boyfriend jean , being 100% cotton, is more resistant and durable, and although it may be a bit uncomfortable at first, once it gives way it will become your favorite jean.
- Wash pants as little as possible. If it is not strictly necessary, do not do it, since the garments suffer especially with very hard water.
- When you wash your jeans, always do it inside out at 30ºC and without too much load. And iron them inside out!
- Avoid mixing colors in the washing machine so that the clothes do not fade. As you know, denim releases dye in the first washes and, although it is not noticeable in the garment in question, it does in the rest of your clothes. That said, be careful!
- Less loose garments last less as they fit closer to the body, friction is greater. Any good option? The Flamingo Rusty Slim Fit and the Ray Marino pants, for example.
Do you know any more tricks to keep your jeans like the first day? Tell us, we are all ears!