How to extend the life of your clothes? In order to get the most out of your clothes, we wanted to have the opinion of our colleagues from Ideas Medioambientales . Take note of these tips on how to wash your clothes and keep them like the first day.
- Before you start, remember to read the labels! They are the DNA of tissues.
- Then, distribute them by colors and type of textile.
- Check the pockets, so you will avoid possible stains and problems in the washing machine that hinder drainage.
- If you doubt if any colored garment can fade, put it under the hot water tap and press it on a towel, if the garment releases color, wash it separately.
- If you have any excessively dirty clothing, we advise you to soak it and rub it before putting it in the washing machine.
- More sustainable stain remover? Use baking soda with a little vinegar.
Did you know these tips?